One of our commitments at ENACR is to allow professionals to train on a daily basis. The tent is a space adapted to the specificity of their profession.
To access the training time slots, professionals must follow these conditions:
- Be a specialist in their discipline and be able to install their own equipment without help;
- Be registered on the Hello Asso website;
- Be a member of ENACR (it costs 35€ for the school year);
- Have full insurance coverage for their activities: FFEC licenses can be purchased (22,10€ for the calendar year) on the Hello Asso website ;
- Accept the general conditions of ENACR and respect the rules;
- Agree to share the tent with all the people present.
To register, click on this link:
- Monday from 12am to 2pm and from 6pm to 10pm
- Tuesday from 12am to 2pm and from 6pm to 10pm
- Wednesday from 12am to 2pm and from 6pm to 10pm
- Thursday from 12am to 2pm and from 6pm to 10pm
- Friday from 12am to 2pm and from 6pm to 10pm
In the evening, children and adult amateurs have priority access to equipment and space.
Please contact us to check the availability of training displays: firstname.lastname@example.org
The big top is shared by all artists wishing to practice. A shared schedule allows everyone to sign up for a time slot and a space. This allows everyone to have visibility on the availability of the tent and the number of people already present.
To be effective, it is necessary that you all use this shared calendar.
It can be accessed in the following way:
- Copy/paste the following link into your search bar: https://b24-u1o1f9.bitrix24.fr/?secret=g0cnf1q2
- Once you are on the registration page, create your account by entering your email address;
- Confirm your registration by clicking on the link received by email;
- Click on "Go";
- You are now on your Bitrix 24 account.
To access the shared calendar of ENACR, you must click on the calendar icon at the top left of the screen, then on "my company calendar".
The health protocol is currently less strict, but we nevertheless ask you to clean thoroughly the material used at the end of your training session.
Closing Time: all public holidays, the Christmas vacation, and the summer vacation from the second week of June.
Other closures and schedule adjustments may be decided during the year depending on the school’s activities.
Membership for the current season - 35
+ French Federation of Circus Schools license
2021 license fee - 21,80€ for the year or 7,10€ for the week
2022 license fee - 22,10€ for the year or 7,20€ for the week
+ Membership fee - 6€/day or 11€/week or 30€/month or 170€/year (for former ENACR students 6€/week or 20€/month or 110€/year)
Membership, license, and fee must be paid online: https://www.helloasso.com/associations/ecole-nationale-des-arts-du-cirque-de-rosny-sous-b/adhesions/inscription-entrainements-libres-2022-2023-enacr
HelloAsso proposes to make a donation to their association, you can click on "I don't want to support hello asso" if you wish!
Contacts : email@example.com / 01 56 63 05 45